2014년 10월 2일 목요일

"Five spice pig's feet"

Having trouble deciding what to eat?
Maybe, I can find a solution to your problem.

I will introduce a restaurant located on City hall Station.
A name of this restaurant is "five spice pig's feet", it is called "오향족발" in Korean.
This restaurant is famous for the three major pig's feet in Seoul, so I think many people already know this restaurant.



It will be hard to find this place on your first visit to this restaurant.
Take exit number 8, at City hall station.
Usually, there were a lot of people waiting for entrance in a meal time.


Price is reasonable in comparison to common pig's feet restaurants.
If you visit with one person, a medium size is enough to eat as much as you can hold.



This is set menu with pig's feet.



This is garlic sauce eat with cabbage. Don't drink it!


This is rice cake and dumpling soup offered without cost.
The longer you can allow this soup to simmer the better it is.


This is main menu, pig's feet.
Five spice pig's feet means that it has five different flavor.
I can't feel this special taste nowhere that I have been without this place.
And pig's feet with smooth texture, I guess that's the most distinguished feature.


My girl friend ate bone and all!!
If you like pig's feet, you must visit this restaurant.






댓글 1개:

  1. I heard about that restaurant many times, but I couldn't have been there. Before getting cold, I want to go their with my friends. I think the price is not cheep, but it is reasonable because of its popularity.

    답글삭제