2014년 10월 9일 목요일

Difference between men and women



Our infographic contains contents that show the difference between men and women.

The words in the center have different color. We think that pink color means sensitive and womanlike feeling. On the contrary, blue color has rational and manlike feeling. These colors were applied to background too.

We inserted 4 different images that show different reaction between men and women with same situation. We tried to choose simple and interesting images in order that readers can understand our topic more easily and enjoyably.

If you want to find more detailed information about difference between men and women, check out the link provided below.






댓글 3개:

  1. Your infographic's content is very interesting! You presented the colors pink and blue in background. I think that your choice is very appropriate. It helps me to understand your infographic. However if you show more situation(women vs. men), your infographic is more interesting.

    답글삭제
  2. Interesting post. It made me laugh a little, although I don't quite agree with some of them. I don't usually carry the same bag to all the places I go. Maybe it's just me. Great post.

    답글삭제
  3. Ah! This infographic is so funny. I really agree with your infographic totally. Especially when we go to a barber shop, I really cut short because cutting hair is very expensive. Furthermore, I also carry a same bag all the time.

    답글삭제